Access Now Urgent Care is pleased to now offer COVID vaccine for ages 2-5 years of age. By appointment only
- COVID-19 Vaccines ( Pfizer & Moderna)
Pfizer & Moderna vaccine is now approved for patients over the age of 2
Vaccination is the most effective way to avoid infection, hospitalization, long-term complications and death from COVID-19.
Walk In availability may be limited due to demand for COVID testing. Appointments highly encouraged. Schedule your appointment online or call Access Now Urgent Care today: 301-200-2230. Appointments should be made 24 hours in advance.
*Medstar, Kaiser Medicaid, and Tricare patients may not be eligible for treatment at this clinic. Please contact your insurance directly to determine where to get your vaccine.
2. COVID-19 Testing including all of following:
* COVID Rapid Antigen (15 minutes)
* COVID PCR (2-3 days)
* COVID Antibodies (2-3 days)
Here are some details about our weekend clinic:
- Now also open on Sat from 8am-2pm, we are closed on Sunday
- Appointments for COVID testing Recommended, Walk-ins will be accommodated if possible.
Appointments may be made by phone or by visiting our website. Contact Access Now Urgent Care today if you have any questions about Coronavirus or think you may benefit from testing: 301-200-2230.