Access Now Urgent Care is now testing for Coronavirus/COVID-19. If you are having any of the following symptoms identified by the CDC as high-risk for COVID-19, you may be eligible for testing:
- Shortness of Breath
In addition, if you have had recent travel or have come in contact with an individual with confirmed COVID-19, you may also be eligible for testing.
If you would like to come in for testing because you are symptomatic, please notify us in advance and please request a facemask immediately upon entering the clinic.
Here are some things recommended by the CDC that you can do to protect yourself and family members:
– Avoid unnecessary travel outside your home or workplace, as well as any social gatherings.
– Maintain a social distance of at least 3 feet between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing or have a fever.
– Avoid shaking hands.
– Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if your hands are not visibly dirty.
– Avoid touching your face. Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.
– Practice respiratory hygiene. When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Discard the tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Contact Access Now Urgent Care today if you have any questions about Coronavirus or think you may benefit from testing: 301-200-2230.